Schizophrenia.com

Hi guys, how are you?

I think you need a good therapist. Keep trying until you find one that helps you. You shouldn’t have to suffer like that

1 Like

So many good things are happening in my life. I started a new business in 2019, it boomed. I’ve been working so hard and soon I will register an incorporation very soon. But depression sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah. That’s the thing with clinical depression. You’re down with no real reason. Life can be great and yet you feel horrible.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. I get tons of that with PD. Probably more depression than psychosis itself.

2 Likes

Good to see you. Also glad your business is doing well.

I’ve been doing just okay. Ups and downs. Watching a silly movie tonight.

-S

1 Like

Heya! I’m doing pretty good these days. I still get a little anxious and have some auditory junk happen at times.

These days I’m just doing a lot of cooking, watching tons of movies, and taking care of Jimmy. :blush:

Love your tattoo btw! Great work.

3 Likes

Who is Jimmy? your cat? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, Jimmy is my kitty. He’s also my boss lol. :wink:

4 Likes

I want my x back under terms and conditions but this looks pretty stunning too.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @mermaid1! :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How’s the new house ?!

1 Like

I’m not gay but…Wow!

2 Likes

Hello @Wave How are you?

1 Like

I’m over the moon!!
Feeling great!

1 Like

Hey @everhopeful

We’re moving in end of November. I can’t wait. I’m gonna convert one room to a gym in the basement and another room for my mum. I’m sponsoring my mum to live in Canada with me. I think it’s gonna be a positive change in my life. I’ve been living alone since I was 18. I’m now 32.

In a different news, my husband’s family is moving to USA and my mother in law will be alone. She wants to move in with us. I told my partner, she moves in = I move out.

1 Like

Lol I’m happy to hear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.