Hi guys, how are you?

I’m fine, good and bad days.

Intrusive thoughts are still lingering, some days are better than others. I’ve been taking 100mg Lamictal and it’s been a huge help.

9 Likes

It’s nice to hear from you. I’m just hanging out with my wee doggie, watching election news on CNN.

1 Like

Do you have pictures of your dog?

Glad to see you, things are better here work wise, coughing blood the last couple of weeks so always something to worry about

1 Like

I didn’t sleep well last night so I had a very bad day today. When I don’t sleep well I have intense intrusive thoughts. Is there a winning with this illness? I have no idea how to cope with these thoughts on some days.

Here’s a pic of her that I snuck onto the cat thread.

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/kitty-cats-kitty-cats-iiiii-loveee-you/216451/17

1 Like

What why? Why are you coughing blood?

1 Like

Not sure yet, waiting for tests, they will go in with a camera

1 Like

I’m sorry, hope it’s nothing crazy serious.

1 Like

Hey @mermaid1, good to see you posting. I hope you have a lot more good days than bad days, but yeah I know how that goes.

1 Like

When are they going to do the test? You may have a bleeding ulcer?

2 Likes

Hey I love your new tattoo. I got a huge tattoo on my right forearm and I will do a lot more very soon.

1 Like

Waiting for a call or letter, things will move slow I imagine due to covid

2 Likes

Thanks, yeah I’m very happy with the way it came out. It was my artist’s drawing, but my concept. I know what I want next, just can’t afford it, could be a while before I get it.

1 Like

I would recommend calling your doctor to try to move things along. As they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

3 Likes

Usually I like something online and think about it for a few months then I get it done.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s helping you. That’s good news

1 Like

Some days I wanna sleep and never wake up.

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Are you depressed? Do you have thoughts of plans to harm yourself?

1 Like

No I don’t have plans to hurt myself but I wanna be happy and it’s not possible. I’m taking so many pills.

2 Likes