Hi guys! How are you?

I have not participated in the forum in a while.
I had to face many problems in the last few months and had a crisis a few days ago and my doctor changed my meds.

I am now taking Abilify, Risperdal, Zoloft, Klonopin and Akineton.

5 Likes

Hey man I remember u. Nice to see u back

2 Likes

Whats up my brazilian friend andy…??? How old are u…???

1 Like

25 years old, my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

U are younger then me… have u started working…??

Are u studying…!!! @Andy…???

Welcome back hope you get something outta site :hugs:

1 Like

@far_cry0

I’m not studying or working at the moment. My symptoms started getting worse for a while, so I ended up getting away from the forum as well and isolating myself further inside my home.

Hi Andy, that’s a lot of meds. Were you suicidal? Thanks goodness, you are better now.

3 Likes

I was having suicidal thoughts as well. But it’s getting better.
I hope it will improve on hallucinations and delusions with Abilify.

2 Likes

Hi Andy! Welcome back, hope you’re doing better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having family problems and also I was not accepting that I had schizophrenia. So because of this I was not taking my meds right and it was getting worse until I ran out of Klonopin and I stayed almost 1 week without it, suffering abstinence. With that, my anxiety increased a lot and I had a psychotic or anxious crisis on the 20th of this month.

Now, after all this suffering of that day, I am accepting my health condition.

Before, I was waiting for a miracle. But I realize that the reality of life is different.

Sorry for any mistake in English.

Well today was a big far better than usual day.

The toilet handle/lever two piece mechanism busted. Rather than replace it, and thus spend money, I figured out another way to connect the lever to the handle, and it worked.

So the point is, I ended up having a day that was high up in the clouds compared to my average day. Yes, me having a repair the toilet day, was a big big improvement indeed. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Welcome back! Glad to see you around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all! 1515151515

I think that I have schizoaffective disorder and ocd also.

Religious OCD, I think.

1 Like

Sup andy…!!!

1 Like

If you’re having religious symptoms it’s best to avoid religion altogether.

3 Likes

Hi, how are you doing now?