Hi. Gaining weight

So im trying to gain a little weight.
My bmi is healthy but its not whole answer.
I feel so skinny.
If you have Some advice you can write it.

Im gonna watch eurovision song contest tonight.

4 Likes

If you dont mind me asking, whats your height and weight?

1 Like

Im 163 cm and around 60-62 kilos.

1 Like

It is good to feel comfortable in your body, yea.

I try to tell myself that I’m comfortable in my body already, even though I’m still continuing a weight loss journey.

Although I have not reached my target, the fact that I’m going in that DIRECTION, means that I can feel comfortable in my body already.

2 Likes

Yeah, i think id be better being around 64 kilos.
My eating has not been so good.

1 Like

This should help

1 Like

Eat until you are really full and have at least 4 meals each day. Add a little fat like butter or oil if it’s appropriate. Pasta, rice and bread are good options to put on weight.

2 Likes

Eat more. To gain weight you have to consume more calories than you burn at rest. Also, there’s a difference between gaining muscle weight and just getting fat. Concentrate on resistance exercise so you can gain lean mass and not just get fat.

3 Likes

Peanut butter, bananas, avocados

:grinning:

3 Likes

I bought bread. Had a double sandwich last night.

3 Likes

Ok. I walk everyday.

1 Like

Gaining weight is the same as losing weight. Download a calorie counting app, tell it you want to gain weight instead of losing weight, and eat the amount of calories it suggests. Best of luck !

4 Likes

Thats an excellent suggestions. A calculated increase in calories is probablybthe best eay to go. Last thing you want is to yoyo or your minds going to be more strung out than yoyoma stringing a bow…yo.

Sorry i didnt sleep much :smile:

3 Likes

I would add extra protein to your diet, and a little healthy fat foods, like nuts and yogurt.

1 Like

Been eating better since i wrote this.
Checking weight on thursday.

2 Likes

well do you like chocolate? there’s chocolate cake…there’s chocolate bars and chocolate assortments…there’s potato chips and french onion dip…very fattening but I have to have it at least once a month…I lost all my weight and I eat very frugally most of the time…half of each month its usually canned food and some eggs and toast in the mornings…I’m on generic prolixin…fluphenazine. @Yellowdiamond

1 Like

You don’t want to gain weight with high fat junk food. It’ll just make you unhealthy.

Instead, increase healthy fats like salmon. Eat healthy, but eat more of the healthy food. Protein filled smoothies with fruits, vegetables, and high quality protein powder is good for breakfast. I use Redcon1. The chocolate flavor tastes good and it’s super healthy. Good luck!

4 Likes

I gained 15 pounds this past month mostly cause i became psychotic

2 Likes

Why, Can you explain?

2 Likes

Since i went psychotic i let my diet slip i guess and have been focusing mostly on my mental health. Meds cause increased hunger as well.

Edit: sorry i didnt realize you were trying to gainw weight

1 Like