Hi from Portugal

Who’s portuguese here?
I’d like to know the dose your taking and if you like your psychiatric docter. I like mine and i start a new drug yesterday. It’s invega.

Pessoal de Portugal digam-me sff,
Qual o antipsicótico que tomam?
Gostam do vosso psiquiatra?

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m from Portugal and I take 10 mg Aripiprazol(abilify) and 50 mg of clozapine before bed. I was on risperidone before the abilify and I used to slept a lot, it was bad…After I changed the meds I started to wake up earlier again, which makes me happy :slightly_smiling_face:.
I like my doc a lot, I just wanted that he would listen more to my complains and prescribe the right meds sooner, I spent to many months sleeping 12 hours and that I didn’t like.

Continua a visitar o site, ao fim de uns dias(não são muitos) já podes mandar mensagens. Eu acho que não há assim tantos portugueses aqui(pensava ser o único até agora), há algumas pessoas da europa(Espanha, Grécia, Inglaterra, Roménia etc…) assim como do resto do mundo.
As pessoas aqui apoiam sempre quando tens algum problema, até são bastante simpáticas. Mas o que eu gostei mais até agora foi de ver as experiências que as pessoas tiveram, o que me ajudou a ter mais conhecimento da doença.

3 Likes

I’m not Portuguese but i wish to say hello and welcome!

2 Likes

Thanks @Lenny :slight_smile:
Welcome @Greenmind This is a nice forum :sunny:

Invega pills

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Have a good day

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Greenmind!

1 Like

Brasileiro conta? Eu estou tomando Quetiapina 25mg por dia. Foi o primeiro psiquiatra em que fui depois de muitos anos.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.