Hi fellas in U.S and Canada what are u upto ..i just had my dinner and now watching television

4 months, but I don’t want to return here.

1 Like

Kya huwa bade…kyun…

1 Like

I am leaving far cry. This job. Some months ago my Superintending Engineer said to me that I am crack and mad. So I was decided at that time.

2 Likes

Open a cosultancy @anon68148378
App bahot upper jawoge. Enjoy ur dinner now…

1 Like

I have had dinner and watching TV. Thanks @far_cry0, I really want to open a consultancy but I have no master degree. What I do will depend on circumstances.

2 Likes

were you suicidal?

1 Like

Yes i was suicidal years ago…but now i am i good shape…

1 Like

you are saying that you are getting less suicidal these days meaning that you are suicidal and now you say it was years ago.

2 Likes

Om i am pretty pissed off with my cognitive symptoms …i want to study but i cant .i have been giving exam since last 7 years i couldnt pass… its hard for me to remain silence…so i see no interest in being alive… i sometime think of suicide…wbu.

1 Like

I sometimes have suicidal thoughts even though I am not sad. just flat.

2 Likes

woke up about 4 hours ago. tiny breakfast cause back on diet after the holidays. five more pounds to go.

A bit happy cause i am putting together a new terrarium today. yes another one.

found some BEAUTIFUL little plants yesterday:

pathos - pearls and jade variety, a rich green contrasted by bright white
fittonia - a novel hybrid that has mostly rosy pink leaves and tiny bright green dots
last a painted begonia rex many shades of red, green, pink and silver(its not really painted, just so pretty it looks that way)

I’m glad to hear that. It’s always encouraging when someone is doing better. I just left day treatment for lunch in my own apartment. Once my food stamps run out I’m going to have to get a lot more strict on my food budget, meaning I’ll have to eat lunch at the clubhouse and get all the free leftovers I can.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.