Hi fellas in U.S and Canada what are u upto ..i just had my dinner and now watching television

I just had my dinner…and watching indian song channel… shout out to y’all…take care and enjoy…i am getting less suicidal these day…

What are u upto…

5 Likes

Why are you excluding us Europeans? :cry:

3 Likes

I’m just now having coffee,

Its a late morning for me.

1 Like

Just sitting here debating the day, have to go out and clean the truck out, go shopping and shovel snow

Zeno u are my heart beat …i will think about it next time…thanks for reminding me…take care my soul brother…what are u upto… are u still on bed… have a good lunch and enjoy…

I am watching some indian channel…i love their song…

1 Like

I’m still in bed, do you like Indian channels? What channels are there in Nepal? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are highly influenced by indian channel they have quality programme… like song drama thriller etc…hey zeno we have a lot of nepali channel they are news channel mostly like ntv…image channel …kantipur channel…abc channel…ap1 channel…sagarmatha channel…etc

Hey zeno have u ever met nepali people in ur country…there are a lot of italian resturant in my city. Take care and enjoy ur lunch…

1 Like

Are Nepali channels propaganda or free? :slight_smile:

I have never met Nepali people here but I saw many Indians…

1 Like

They comes with dish channel satalite…they are mostly informative not a propoganda… do u watch television zeno… i am mostly on internate… wbu…???

1 Like

I rarely watch television, I prefer internet too because I can choose what to watch (not that I use to watch many things…:). :slight_smile:

What do you watch on the internet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mostly sz.com …and indian cartoon channel…i cant watch movies due to lack of focus and concerntation… can u watch movies for 1 and half hour…wbu…

1 Like

What good cartoons do they stream on this channel? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mostly detective and robot type of cartoon… what do u do on internate zeno…

1 Like

Hi @far_cry0, I am missing you today!!!

2 Likes

Mostly I visit this forum.

1 Like

Hey @anon68148378 bade…aaj sabjhi lene market gaya tha…evening walk bhi gaya… dinner karchuka hun…aur tablet mein khachuka hun …

Kya karreheho aap… rest karo…

1 Like

Are yaar aaj message bhi nahi kiya. Mai u hi faltu likhta hu. Darna mat.

2 Likes

@anon68148378 bade mein darta nahi hoon … i am not paranoid … aisehi aap meko pasand ho… job karte rehena… mein bhi kuch dhunta hun…take care…

1 Like

I’m going to leave without pay. This Saturday. For training of softwares.

2 Likes

Kitne din ke training hai…!!!

1 Like