Hi everyone it’s been a while!

I everyone it’s been a while since i’ve Been on here. So here’s a quick update…the last 4 months of 2018 were rough had a lot of psychosis and other mental problems. Depression was deep mainly because the people in AA were making feel like I was the worst person ever. So I left, I do drink again but definitely not like I use to. My doctor added Thorazine to my cocktail of pills. I’m having a hard time with it. I’m having nightmares almost everyday again. And I’m having a hard time falling asleep.

So how’s everyone doing!?

2 Likes

Hey sounds like a bumpy road. Thorazine is pretty old school. Do any of the newer meds work or did you come off of them? Good to see you back. Hang around a while!

4 Likes

I’m on Risperdal as well but Thorazine just seems to not work. I came to see my pdoc today and we are going to give me new meds

1 Like

Thorazine worked for me, but it was a high dose, I don’t drink, and I was on other meds, just not another ap. I don’t remember you… not sure how long I’ve been here. I wish you the best!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.