Hi Drew Here

Hi, Drew here. My parents took to me to Los Angeles when I was four, but I wouldn’t have a clue what life in America is like. I remember the Golden Gate Bridge, I hope that’s in LA, but that’s about it. My Father estranged us when I wasn’t much older and my Mum’s dead. But I have three brothers and two sisters who think I am “just weird” and don’t really believe in Schizophrenia.

4 Likes

Welcome.

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@anon4362788 , @Ninjastar , @Moonbeam, and @rogueone

Enjoy your stay with us!

2 Likes

Hi Drew. Welcome to the forum.

I’m sorry to hear that your siblings don’t take your condition seriously. That must be difficult.

But at least everyone here will listen and understand what you’re talking about!

4 Likes

Hi @Drew
Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hello @Drew! Welcome to the forum. You’ll find some very wonderful and supportive people here. Sorry to hear about you family life.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. It’s a good place to be.

2 Likes

Hi Drew, welcome to the forum :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey there Drew!! Welcome! And Golden Gate Bridge is in San Francisco, the Bay Area of California

2 Likes

Hey Drew, welcome aboard. I hope you find some support here.

2 Likes

Hi Drew, welcome :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum ! :sunny:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Drew !!!

1 Like

welcome to the forum @Drew =)
i hope you will have a nice time here

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi! Welcome. I’m pretty new too, but I’ll still welcome you.

1 Like

Welcome @Drew

1 Like

But isn’t LA where the Angels are? And don’t they come and go through the Golden Gate?

1 Like

Different places … when I was in LA I did not see any angels. I was also in San Francisco and I saw no angels.

1 Like

Welcome Drew! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Do you mean the Angels, as in the baseball team?

1 Like