Heya! How’s everyone doing?

Yeah, that’s true. I bought the jeans off Amazon so I’ll have to see what their return policy is like.

1 Like

Do you feel bored all the time? I was just wondering, because I have had a similar feeling, but only after taking antipsychotics

1 Like

Yess, I have severe negative symptoms, I am in bed 80-90% of my time.

How do you deal with it if you don’t mind me asking? I’m on neurofeedback now so it doesn’t feel as bad, but I remember it feeling unbearable. I would also walk around my room all the time as I would feel restless. I feel sick when I’m in small rooms

1 Like

I vape nicotine and listen to music all day in bed. Sometimes I play video games on my pc next to my bed for 30min. Sometimes I walk a bit in the house back and forth with a step counter.

I also drink a big cup of Nescafe every morning to wakeup, otherwise I sleep all day 16+h/day.

Ah, ok. Music sounds ok to me but not nearly as good as it sounded before I started taking meds. It’s good that you have at least some hobbies. I wish I could sleep for 16 hours, lol. But I do agree, daytime sleepiness sucks. What dose of risperdal are you taking? A lower dose may help your negative symptoms

1 Like

I take 4mg, I had a bit of paranoia on 3mg.

Ah, ok. Hmm I think it’s weird that you can be borderline at the therapeutic dose and still feel major negative symptoms from the medication(I think I remember you saying that meds make you feel more negative symptoms. There is a program out there that will give you a list of functioning APs with mild side effects if you give them a mouth swab of DNA. It’s called Genesight. They also do antidepressants as well

1 Like

I don’t think we have that here in Canada but thanks.

I would probably help you fly to New York and get it, but I just started my new Futures trading job. I’m definitely wanting to help people out with this extra money that I’ll be making

1 Like

I kind of don’t recommend it now because of Covid, but some people are really willing to get things done. It would be a shame if you really did catch it and you were to get additional problems(loss of taste and smell).

Thanks but I need to stay with my parents here in Canada. Also I have already tried 5 antipsychotics and Wellbutrin (for negative symptoms). I won’t change meds unless maybe for when Vraylar becomes available here.

I had Covid19 3 months ago, all my family had it. My mother still can’t smell or taste after over 3 months :slightly_frowning_face:

That sucks. I hope she gets better sometime.

1 Like

Anyway, it was just an offer

1 Like

It’s 8:30am, and I’m awake. My arthritis is hurting moderately this morning, and I’m taking it easy. My gp doctor is going to call me this afternoon. I’m supposed to let her know if I want a shot in my hip for the arthritis. I’m getting by without it, and would rather stay at home until I get the Covid19 vaccine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.