Hey hows it going?

I haven’t been on this site for a long time.

whats up?

1 Like

I haven’t met you before
Welcome back
I am menopausal but coping

1 Like

It’s not all good. It could be better :slight_smile:

Welcome back. Things are okay. Could be better, could be worse. How are you?

cool, i lost track of who i know here anyways lol

i hope ur alright, im coping with “not menopause yet” day 2 lol

yea everything could be better,
the sky could be bluer, but it waz kinda grey today. maybe tomorrow will be better, lol

1 Like

i guess life sucks and doesnt suck and its just that type of flimsy seesaw lol me too im trying to use that seesaw as a skateoard lol

1 Like

Hi there. Did you have a nice vacation? I’m okay. Possibly bordering on hypomania atm. But otherwise I had surgery on my knee some months ago and it was great till yesterday when I twisted it wrong while getting into the back of mom’s car. Haha. Always something.

1 Like

Well I am not liking this new year. It didn’t start well but honestly it can’t get worse than last year knock on wood. I just want a year that is filled with good times with the kiddos and no hospital stays. Just being more stable.

1 Like

I’m doing better tonight. I have good days and bad ones. I play Farmville 2 on Facebook to keep sum peace in my life.

1 Like

I had a good vacay thanks! I hope ur knew can get some more of that too :wink: i wish u all the best. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Well i agree. this year may get better through time. lil miss 2019 is tryin, she gon keep tryin haha

1 Like

cool! i really like games on facebook, they take up a lot of my time, well they used too…when they had tetris. but now i kinda stick to my old gba games or maybe some ds classics. not a lot of online flash stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.