Hey guys :) whats up? xxx

Waterpark with the family

1 Like

Maybe the beach too

1 Like

I was in my shorts and tee last week or so, i love the breeze on my skin on a hot day, i put plenty of sun block on factor 30, hope you have fun at the beach and the waterpark,

I’d love to go to a waterpark here but we don’t have any in Scotland really, its not usually warm enough lol

Do you have a beach?

1 Like

I think it’s just a matter of time before I’m no longer under the paranoid schizophrenic diagnosis. Even though I’m still quite paranoid, I’m no longer living in an altered reality for years. But I attribute that to proper meds. So Ionno. I’ll still hang around here because I have more in common with you all and enjoy this forum more than others.

2 Likes

We’re glad you’re around

2 Likes

I don’t have a hobby so I’m on here with you all until school let’s out for my kids

1 Like

I’m always fearful is today my illness going to show up. It does that sometimrs

1 Like

yeah, i went camping last week and was on the beach :slight_smile:

Super Cool! 151515

What state are you in

i hear you @Coldcomfort i thought i’d stick around too after being rediagnosed bc i have plenty of experience to share.

1 Like

I’m a SF 49er and Golden State Warrior fan

2 Likes

i’m in Scotland lol

Scotty! Great old Scotland

its nice at this time, all the flowers are out and the trees are in bloom, its an amazing magical time of year, i harvested some lettuce yesterday and it was lush, i had 5 bags of it and each bag could have done about 10 sandwiches or 2 family sized salads :slight_smile: and there was plenty more, i’m going to have a lot of produce this year that i need to unload lol

Do you suffer in any way

Disregard my question. It’s a downer. I don’t mean to be negative

1 Like

Lettuce is cool! You have Alot

1 Like

its ok, i have to say i get minimum side effects and most of my symptoms are under control, no positive, negative symptoms really just some anxiety and moods, emotional sometimes.