Hey guys im back what did i miss, hows everybody doing on this fine tuesday evening or what ever time it is

Yea back from my two day break, i feel good and refresh, i finish one of my games Doom Eternal, the last boss was hard omg, i died so many times, so enough of it, i went all beast mode blasted everything i got, it work he died, man that game so so intense i brain exploded. Im on the new game called immortal fenyx rising, less intense buts its so much fun, like a greek gods game very addicting i love it, so hows everybody doing, i hope everybody is doing okay :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Welcome back.
“what did I miss”?
Well, everyone quit coming to the forum as a protest to you leaving. They should all start to dribble back in now that you are back :crazy_face:.
I am doing fine.

2 Likes

your joking right?

lol. Yes I’m joking :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

lol hahahah bowens your make laugh lol, nice to chat with you again im glad you doing okay. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

we missed you =D

1 Like

Glad your back!

1 Like

Im miss you guys too yea im glad im back thanks for the supports guys appreciate it thanks again. :innocent:

1 Like

Welcome back, we missed you. It wasn’t the same without you.

2 Likes

Thanks, that nice comment thanks. :grinning:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.