Here's some pics of my life: add ur own

Yes I’m doing great thanks for asking!!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you have bed bugs i lived with them for 6 months all i remember is contrmplating suicide when i found out i had them again. You should not burn them, those chemicals can get you really high like your walking thru wet cement. I learned after getting them again dont let dirty people in your place or no dumpster divers into your place

I don’t @Jimmyjam, the only person that comes here albeit not often is my mom, since i been here for four years. I think i got em at a drop in center where homeless ppl reside. They arent making me suicidal, sometimes i do get suicidal thoughts regardless but i try not to think about it, i am sticking here regardless.

Saw a young eastern ratsnake basking in the sun for warmth, saw 2 today actually: here’s the pic i took

6 Likes

Where do you live @Esm?

Northern VA

1 Like

Is it king cobra…esteem…what are u upto myman…

Going on vacation with family tomorrow for a week. About to hit da sack, thankfully no king cobras live where i walk otherwise it’d be scary

1 Like

a place I wish I could see.

6 Likes

Maybe they could make a poster of this photograph to remind people how good they have it and how bad some other people have it.

This picture makes me long for life. Beautiful photo.

2 Likes

you guys have nice places

here’s morning at my apartment division

6 Likes

I miss the desert. Bought some succulents.

5 Likes

Park near my house.

10 Likes

Where r u from the deepestdream. …

This is my vape

6 Likes

I am obsessed with this placement of tattoo on both legs!!!

1 Like

@everhopeful is my latest most liked! Sorry :slight_smile:

I dont know who is the anony

1 Like

#buddha rules :raised_hands:
I have lotsa of buddha statues and candles

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves

6 Likes

I think i am sort of hitting this stage.

That’s a fancy looking vape btw. Hopefully it helps u lay off the cigs. Some ppl smoke and then vape too.

2 Likes