Schizophrenia.com

Here's an idea for education! instead of teaching history, they could have a future trends class!

what do you think? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Meteorology(weather forecasting) could be one topic

2 Likes

I think learning history is a great way to identify what future trends will be.

3 Likes

I think kids should have both. Plus, I’m high school I took a class that taught how to rent an apartment, how to file taxes, how to buy a home etc. I think all kids should have that too

2 Likes

They should bring the whip and paddle back to education. What do you think? :joy:

1 Like

History is written differently from country to country. There is no way to write about the future trends by reflecting on the past.

I still think mathematics, statistics, calculus and probability are better predictors of future trends all of which are based on historical numbers.

2 Likes

My wife might agree with you this week. She’s having a horrible time getting those last critical assignments out of kids.

2 Likes

i can just see it now, “ok @Lifer who is the greatest rock band of all time? o don’t hit me, ok i’ll say it, it’s the beatles! haha”

1 Like

What level does she teach? I heard getting those crayon drawings out of preschoolers is absolute hell.

This year English for grades 7, 8, and 10-2 (that’s the slow class).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.