oh my…how much snow are you expecting?

1 Like

Not a lot. It stopped already

2 Likes

It’s too soon for snow.

1 Like

I agree completely

1 Like

We’ve got a bunch coming this weekend and early next week. Monday is my birthday, so, what a coinky-dink. (Annual one.)

1 Like

When does snow typically start in Canada?

1 Like

End of October beginning of November

1 Like

It started in September for us last year and never let up. We had white on the ground until at least the middle of May. This year it’s almost November and we’ve only had two light skiffs, nothing left of them. Weird.

1 Like

Where do you live? I live in Québec city and we don’t even had one snowflake yet! :hushed:

1 Like

I’m in Manitoba

1 Like

I’m about an hour and fifteen north and west of Edmonton, Alberta.

2 Likes

My sister lived on a ranch near grande prairie before her husband died in a farming accident.

Highs are still in the upper 80s right now for us. I think it will cool down soon but nobody’s really letting me enjoy it. Maybe they think I need to work on my mental health first and get back into “recovery mode.” I really enjoy the cooler weather during the holiday months, though. Especially Thanksgiving and birthday parties. Even though I’m pretty miserable right now, I’d like to save a few good memories. The only year I didn’t have good memories was when I went completely psychotic 2015-2016 and there’s no saving grace about being that psychotic… I ramble, but yeah hoping we move down from 80s into 70s-60s soon. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.