Help with my hidden camera delusion

Ok you are right. I’m just afraid to offend anyone with my thoughts. This camera is giving me rude, offensive thoughts.

CCTV cameras are everywhere but people are not afraid of them unless they do some illegal things. Same way having hidden cameras itself is not a thing to get afraid of.

1 Like

The camera doesnt do that. The human brain processes information in a strange way which means it will occasionally produce a very dark or disturbing thought at random. This happens to everyone. Most people just shrug and move onto the next thought. A few people get stuck on the disturbing thought. It causes anxiety, which signals to your brain that this is a Very Important Thought. It then produces more of that thought and keeps going on and on. This is called intrusove thoughts. The best way to treat them is to remind yourself to stay calm, nit pay attention to the thought, and wait for a new thought to drift into your head.

2 Likes

there is no thought broadcasting and nobody can read my mind. that is onething i know and it has been reinforced on this site. those tv things are just coincidences that can be dismissed. no camersas either listen to them. when it comes up again insert you own thoughts. not a camera thats not about me. add your own and get strong behind it. lol

1 Like

Have you heard any comersals about you? If not your safe

1 Like

Today is not a good day for me. I believe the whole country is watching me and watching my thoughts and waiting on me to die.

Put on a mask then.

:mask:

@anon55704218 is here to troll me @moderators

they are not.

ur brain is playing tricks

ur safe

1 Like

No she isn’t. She just struggles with a delusion.

3 Likes

Troll you? I dont even know you.

What would a mask do?

I dunno, my boy Future keeps telling me to take it off.

But I refuse.

Maybe a surgeon’s mask because of Corona virus.

1 Like

I’m sorry I’ve missed a few comments.

When you’ve been let down, you feel the need to be watched because you are unsure of yourself. To me, this is the reason.

1 Like

My reason is because I have intrusive thoughts. I dont want to offend anyone.

2 Likes

I get that a lot, it’s much worse when im actively psychotic. It becomes an obsession. I think what bothers me most is that i dont get a choice, i don’t get privacy. the sensation is very real, even if the actual camera isn’t really there. Secretly, yes i sometimes do think the gov can watch from satellites whoever they want to, like they dont even need to plant a camera, they can just use a satellite to zoom into a specific latitude/longitude, but the point is how can i cope with this? real or not, how can cope in a way that i can get things done in my life?

This is what helped me, everyone is diff though:

1. i tell the ‘audience’ it’s unconstitutional, regardless if they r the gov.
  2. i repeat “i am a human with constitutional rights” in my head like a mantra.
  3. i periodically vent to someone i can trust about my paranoid delusions. i listen to them tell me it is not happening and i try to let their words calm me. i really try to believe my mom, for example, when she tells me it’s just my illness.
  4. –i take the antipsychotics–
    hopefully, you are on meds, it took me like 4-6 months to adjust, stop hearing things/delusions, etc… I still have an ‘echo’ of delusions about cameras, but now i can ground myself to reality by asserting that i am a human with rights. I can’t stop the delusion of cameras, but i can stop obsessing about it…well usually i can. :confused:
    i hope u r okay and that you get some peace of mind!
2 Likes

I hope I get a peace of mind too. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.