Help my head is going round

Hi, can anyone help me please? I started hallucinating people calling me indomitable which I don’t know what it means. I feel like I don’t know whether I’m dead or alive. I’m terribly hurt because I believe my husband of ten years is in love with a co colleague and their child. And the voices say it’s my past life and fault. They say I should witness dying and miracles are happening… Animals and birds are talking to me which I love but my head is going in circles… it goes on. Has anyone else had this? Also my head churning with different stories…wishes, mouse1977

You need to see the pdoc as soon as possible.

I’m not sure if they will treat me though. My therapist was insulted by me, my social worker stopped calling and I’m just left with medication. I don’t want to call in case they hate me! I have been witnessing some far out stuff… thanks…

They probably don’t hate you, if you need help you need to go get it.

I’m not sure I need help. I believe it’s true. Really I do…

I know you do, but it’s not. You need help, your mind is playing tricks on you.

1 Like

You should not be lefted with your medication. Your current problem may be caused by that.

What is lefted?

Sorry I don’t understand your sentences correctly. Do you have meds these days?

It’s not real. Get some help asap. I’m sure your medical team don’t hate you.

1 Like

yes, I’m on Latuda!

You still need to see your medical team. The sz may caused you to insult your therapist.

My insult was fair. I was in desperate need of counselling and he was unable to provide anything but conversation. it was supposed to be CBT…

I think you can find another therapist if possible.

1 Like