Help me with my diet

Do you think is reasable to eat sweets one day during all week or is more reasable to eat sweets 3 times a week? Only one portion as a snack

2 Likes

One day. So far I’m kicking a** at my diet. I eat low calorie 6 days a week, and then one day a week I eat 1600-1800 calories. It’s working really well

5 Likes

Hmmm not sure. I would consult a nutritionist.

Also, @Aziz has a degree in physiology, I think.

2 Likes

Its sweets without fiber that are bad and cause diabetes You can even eat raw sugar mixed with fiber like Metamucil and it won’t affect blood sugar. But remember that sugar has 4 calories per gram while fat has 9 calories per gram.

2 Likes

What type of sweets? I sometimes get a pack of haribo, but that is normally every three weeks or something.

Its actually physiotherapy but I did had nutrition and physiology courses.

1 Like

Cake, biscuits, chocolate

1 Like

Oh, I normally do that once a week probably. It seems to work pretty well.

1 Like

Pretty much the same as I’m doing with good results right now.

1 Like

Great minds think alike!!! :wink:

1 Like

Actually things like that are normally ok if it is part of a meal, it is just in my experience snacking is not always a great idea.

1 Like

Saturday is normally my higher calorie day, but right now I be like… V8 - meh.

1 Like

Saturday is normally my higher calorie day too :slight_smile:

Junk food once a week is not enough. I have to eat sweets 3 times a week. I already tried only once a week and it is not reasonable. I want to maintain my weight by having a true and reasonable diet plan. For long term. :avocado::banana::carrot::broccoli::onion::icecream:

1 Like

Junk food once a week feels like too much to me right now. I’m trying to stay away from fast food outlets, period. If I have something naughty, I try to make it from scratch so at least I know what’s in it. Greasy crap from KFC and McDonald’s leaves me feeling poisoned now that I’m no longer used to it.

3 Likes

@Greenmind have you tried sugar-free popsicles? Those defo seem to curb the cravings for me. Good luck!

1 Like

I think the quantity is the key for good diet, I don’t avoid any food, I eat everything I like. 2018 I reached 100 kg (1,8m tall) but that number was trigger for my diet when I lost 20 kg during spring 2018 just by eating less and controlling my weight daily, almost without exercising because I feel tired all the time. Today I have 76 kg, maybe I will go on 75 kg and maintain that weight (75-76 kg), but I don’t have restrictions on food type and I eat everything, the food quantity is the key in my opinion.

1 Like

I agree. If we eat a decent portion without exagerating is almost enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.