Help me please - Voices that tell me to hurt myself

You can get better, please ask for professional help

1 Like

You don’t deserve this pain - you can and must get treatment to make the voices go away.

2 Likes

You’re ill and you’re under stress.

We do, right here, right now.

Nothing! Sometimes bad stuff just happens. The bottom line is that you’re ill, your illness is very treatable, but that you have to let others help. That’s the fastest way to get rid of this pain.

:heart:

2 Likes

You know … what would really hurt your sister is if you hurt yourself! Your sister definitely loves you as much as you love her. Hurting yourself just hurts her.

1 Like

You don’t deserve this pain. Of course you don’t. Unfortunately, both physical and mental illnesses can suddenly show up and it can be really scary to get a diagnosis.

It’s important that you get the appropriate medical treatment. It’s also important that you get support from your family.

1 Like

Here is another good video of a person who like you has heard voices during a stressful time in her life.When you get over this stress and things get better, the voices will go away:

1 Like

@Idkhelp I love you and I am here for you.

2 Likes

Give the meds a little time to work if you’re on medication. They really help with voices, but it needs a little time to work best :pill:

1 Like

Did they give you any medicine when you got the diagnosis? It usually takes a few weeks for the medicine to destroy the voices… but just hang on until then and don’t hurt yourself.

3 Likes

@Idkhelp. Here’s a thread from just a couple days ago of a forum member who was diagnosed at age 13 and who is doing pretty well now.

3 Likes

They are telling me to hurt myself and if I don’t they will hurt my sister

The voices tell me not to take my meds not to trust anyone

I had the same.
With the right meds, they will vanish

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.