Help me please I’m in a serious situation

Will I end up in jail??

I’m sure you won’t.

2 Likes

What will happen to me then?

You can do it when you get out. You won’t be there forever

For months at least… i’m gonna die of obesity before i get out

Nothing more serious than what it’s already happening. But it helps sometimes to have a moderately delinquent mindset: ‘good behaviour’ is more likely to lead to early release.

1 Like

Will the doctor press charges against me? Why or why not?

No. Because you’re 15 and mentally ill.

1 Like

o okay… sigh theyre probably gonna prescribe clozapine

How likely is it that they’ll prescribe clozapine?

You’re being overly dramatic. You will not die from obesity while in the ward. Just eat sensibly and don’t eat sugary foods. You might gain a little but you’ll be fine and you can diet and exercise when you get out

Okay I guess you’re right
I’m just so scared that they’ll over medicate me

They’re going to give you what you need

1 Like

No one needs overmedication

What I’m saying is you’ll be given what you need to control your symptoms, not overmedicating or undermedicating. Just what you need

You promise me??

I simply telling you what I’ve seen and experienced. That’s the norm is to medicate as the need necessitates

2 Likes

Also they now claim that I have a psychotic illness but diagnosing properly takes years wtf

1 Like

I actually lost weight in mental hospital, limited access to food and gym. At home I eat every hour and don’t go to the gym. In mental hospital I went to the gym, running and lifting weights.

1 Like

That makes sense. They don’t want to automatically assume it’s schizophrenia or schizoaffective or bipolar without observing you over a long period of time. This is good that they’re not jumping to conclusions

1 Like