Help me out, :)

I heard a women say the voices told her the wolves are here to save us.

The voices do the same to me. I don’t take them seriously. There probably just disturbed souls who have passed. That’s their problem.

It’s hard to find a trustworthy shaman. Please be careful when looking. And by the way everyone, im a girl.

I thought that I was a Medium and Shaman when I was delusional and floridly psychotic.

In other cultures, many Shamans are unmedicated schizophrenics.

Saw a program about ‘fetish priests’ in Ghana. Essentially they were taking disabled babies down to a river to let them go , or see them off , essentially the river was taking them back to the spirit world. To you and me they were killing disabled babies. Pure ignorance , a denial of education , and superstition running rampant.

1 Like

Okay… No disrespect everyone… But this is starting to scare me.

Relax , where do you come from

I come from the U.S. I live in mi.

In my opinion you don’t need to go to Shamans or anyone who is not evidence based in their treatment models. Its not like your in an education less backwater , the world has changed for the better , regarding treatment of these problems.

It doesn’t sound like your current meds are doing a lot for you. I was on meds and they were easy to tolerate(the meds) but I was living in a fantasy world. Now I’m on different meds (abilify) and I find abilify more difficult to tolerate, but no longer live in a fantasy world.