Help me.. for the sake of myself

Don’t say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I’ve been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

bump please respond to me guys…Im worried.

Don’t worry. Sounds a bit artistic. Don’t kill yourself. Keep typing in here. Believe it or not I get some very strong hate vibes too sometimes. I think many people do. Self hatred is one of my specialties. You know I washed my comforter, because I thought it could use a cleaning and when I pulled it out of the dryer it smelled like urine. I was very disappointed and confused.