Help I’m being admitted right now

I want to be without meds too, but certain meds can help. They just don’t always get it right.

Your profile says you have autism and psychosis. That’s what I have too. High functioning autism is especially hard because a lot people don’t understand what that feels like and why we feel so anxious.

I’m sorry this is happening. I’m rooting for you.

2 Likes

I see
Will i be forcibly medicated

1 Like

Not if you take meds voluntarily.
You not thinking you’re ill or psychotic doesn’t mean you aren’t.

The best you can do is trust that your family and treatment team see symptoms you yourself might not see, and comply with whatever treatment they suggest.

3 Likes

But it’s still basically forced
Either u take them voluntarily or involuntarily cant choose not to take

If they are sending an ambulance to pick you up, and they are suggesting admission and medications, it’s most likely because you need them.

Trust that the professionals know what they’re doing, and take the medicines.

1 Like

Meeting crazier people than myself while in the psych ward really put alot into perspective. I always think my doctor over reacted about me and just wanted to punish me. So annoying.

1 Like

Yes. My phone is having fun changing everything I type today. I’m stuck in parking lots needing washrooms I can’t use while my wife shops.

1 Like

You’ll be more likely to get what you want if you are polite and soft spoken. I went into a conference spitting fire, and I ended up on a huge dose of Haldol. Just say, I don’t think it is necessary, but I’ll take it if you insist. You will probably get a much lighter dose of unpleasant med’s if you do that.

1 Like

Okay i will do that…

1 Like

No my mom just called them because she wants to get rid of me

I’m not even delusional or hallucinating so I think this is ridiculous

Agree greatly with this

1 Like

Highly unlikely. I’m a parent of a daughter three years older than you. She is such a vital part of my life. I would go to great lengths to safeguard her health as I suspect your parents are doing for you. This is probably tearing them up and I bet they feel horrible about how you’re taking this.

Wishing you luck.

3 Likes

But why would they admit me to the ward then for no reason

I’m not ill or crazy

Maybe you’re having a meltdown?

I’m not… meltdowns aren’t a reason to admit someone btw

If your parents really wanted to get rid of you they would have kicked you out of their house to live in the streets. They’ll welcome you after you get better by taking your meds and when you get out of mental hospital.

But I am healthy and don’t need meds why are they admitting me

Everyone including your parents are telling you you’re sick. Only your ill brain is telling you you’re not. Who would you believe?

Why is my brain ill? I don’t get tou

Anyway i dont feel like taking meds but im gonna talk to the doc about the options :frowning: