Help: flamboyant gay people make me feel uncomfortable

I’ll put that on my bucket list, doing some weed in Amsterdam

just be careful. My brother and I decided to try some pot brownies while we were there, but they hit us a lot harder than we were prepared for. We spent thirteen hours just staring at the ceiling. My hands melted and my elbows started spinning. He thinks there must have been something in there besides pot. Personally, I hated that we wasted so much of our short vacation doing nothing.

Then again, I hate being high, so individual experiences may vary.

Sort of like me and the 30mg nicotine ejuice?

http://www.canadaejuice.com/e-juice/drinks/mountain-dew

Woohoo! :grin:

3 Likes

oh I completely agree. they annoy me so much.

Just a thought I had reading this thread. If you’re going to be a counselor you’re going to run into a lot of people who are different and difficult and don’t agree with your views. Maybe this is something you can work on in therapy. Like I said just a thought. :sunny:

5 Likes

I will definitely talk to my sponsor and therapist about it.

3 Likes

It might be something to work on. I’ve know you’ve made threads before when people were mean to you and it upset you. You have to have thick skin to counsel people. :sunny:

I’m not upset and haven’t been upset in a while…I think I was just in a vulnerable stage of early sobriety. Doing much better now. Thanks for your concern though. It’s appreciated to help me recognize those “triggered” moments.

1 Like

FEELING FABULOUS?

:grin:

4 Likes

Today was 80 days sober I’m feeling pretty good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

w00t w00t!

You go girl! Uh, guy. Person! Yeah.

(Uh, crap. I think I just buried myself with @Ninjastar.)

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with flamboyant people. I usually don’t worry myself too much about other people’s behaivor. Unless he was touching you or something. I kind of shirk away from people that I know have a contagious disease. For the most part I don’t mind how people are. Maybe it was his behavior. I remember that I was at this physics conference in georgia. I went to one of the discussions where people were presenting strange and new ideas in physics. I couldn’t concentrate on the talk because the guy in the front turn around and stared at me for like 5 mins smiling. So I left without hearing the other people. I think the guy was talking about knot theory or something like that. Maybe he was acting like that.

They use more than their share of the room’s oxygen. Very rude.

Maybe you are gay?

I don’t know what to say…other than I’m not? I don’t know why you think “maybe youre gay” that was pretty damn random. Sex with women is too good. Men don’t do it for me.

Oh my goodnesssssss you are like so like scandelousssss Mr. Page omggggggggggggggg :blush:

2 Likes

Whenever I hear that word I think of this song

1 Like

Sorry guys I’m not trying to create any controversy, I’m just worried that I’m going to a school with a high LGBTQ population and I might run into some awkward situations.

Otherwise I wouldn’t have made this thread

I think of this lol :joy:

2 Likes

HaHA that show lol i remember it

1 Like