Hello to you all

When I’m up to it, I usually play video games, read (news stuff and fiction), and watch a lot of youtube. I also used to swim and lift weights, which I want to start doing again sometime. :slight_smile: What about you?

1 Like

I listen to alot of music at the same time while i fight the voices to make it like some type of anime battle. And i dont lift im lazy as hell Lol, i collect manga. And i love marvel and dc (detective comics.) im just into alot of things, i like some forum sites like abovetopsecret, godlike productions, strange mysteries.

How did you find out about this site?, i because i needed help with aliens. But im okay now, no aliens, its from humans. :smile:

2 Likes

I am desperately awaiting the year 2040, the first year that I will be able to immigrate to the United States.

I found this place when I was looking for help while struggling with early hallucinations. :slight_smile: Also, I like manga too! I wanted to buy some comics to read sometime, but I did love the animated DC shows growing up.

Sweet, whos your favorite anime character and also your favorite superheroes?

I like kid buu, and for superheroes would be pietro/quicksilver from marvel. hes also magnetos son. Hes with the x-men. (Good.)

My all-time favorite anime character has to be Decim from Death Parade. I actually really liked his character development. He’s a new favorite of mine. My favorite superhero is probably Batman or Hawkeye. I can’t really choose, I like both.

Hi! Welcome! Nice to meet you. :grinning:

Welcome back…!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.