Hello old friends

Just dropping in to say hi. Hope you all are well.

Wouldn’t mind hearing from the lot of you @77nick77 @rogueone… all the other ol’ homies that don’t seem to be around so much anymore.

I’m still trying to kickstart the motorbike of my life… it’s a slow process. Still scrapping through each month as a delivery driver. All is well for me though.

Take care y’all…

14 Likes

Still here and glad your doing well matey. Motorbikes are fun things. I have some friends with them but haven’t rode one in years…as a teenager I had a friend on a 5 acre property with an 80cc motorbike. We’d have parties and drink and ride that thing around the property. Totally stupid but so much fun.

Keep well.

2 Likes

Lol… yeah for me it was 4 wheelers… got zipped by a few rogue paint ball bullets goofing off at on friends land… all in good fun you know. Pretty wreckless.

2 Likes

Hey @Azley!
Nice to hear from you again!

1 Like

Good to see you again @Azley :sunny:

1 Like

Nice to see you again @Azley!

1 Like

Hope all goes well and you make those strides in life. Don’t let sz ever hod you back!

Keep going and keep well!

1 Like

@everyone you all are great. thanks for the support! Really wish the best for all of you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.