Hello it's been a while

I have been coming here for about ten years on and off. I have schiz and I deal with voices ,visions and paranoia. I would like to talk to someone dealing with this too. Sometimes it’s so wonderful , yet it’s just fake and in my head.

Then other times it’s so horrible because the voices and visions get mean.

I have been close to suicide quite a few times, but for some reason or another I don’t do it.
Really just looking for some friends.
I have a degree in computer programming and I study physics. I also love games like world of Warcraft and order and chaos 2.

I am a really nice guy and I am looking forward to good conversations with the regulars hope we get along well

6 Likes

Hi and welcome!!! =^o^=

@Mea Want to play Wurm online?

How old are u …where r u from .whatz ur gender …i am far from nepal…ocean miles away…

well I’m pretty new here but I find that looking around through all the conversations has made me feel like less of a weirdo and more understood. I never really had anybody to talk to that didn’t just dismiss my symptoms as my imagination or me just being bizarre. So I hope you like looking around and getting into the conversation and getting to know some of the “regulars”. Everyone seems really nice and down to earth.

Hello welcome I am fairly new here and find it most helpfull.

Hello, it’s nice to meet you. :slight_smile: Good for you for getting your degree. I don’t have one myself :blush:

It’s been awhile
Since I couldn’t
Hold my head up high
And it’s been awhile
Since I first saw you
And it’s been awhile
Since I could stand
On my own two feet again
And it’s been awhile
Since I could call you
And all the things I can’t remember
As ■■■■■■ up as it all may seem
The consequences that are rendered
I stretch myself beyond my means

1 Like

Can you do the splits, MissMermaid? :blush:

1 Like

Lol… :smile: It is a song really. Maybe I was 18 when it came out or younger :thinking:

My sister and brother both could do the split, except me. I was the best in jumping rope though, I did like 200 at least + lots of different ways :smiley:

1 Like