Hello im new here nice to meet you

my name is peter i have had trouble concentrating lately and many voices. i can’t talk to doctor very much, i lie to him, the meds he gives me make me calm but also angryagressive i drink a lot but my girlfriend is let down sometimes scared nice to meet you all

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

i like your pictures

Hello @enacht and welcome

Welcome to the site :smile:

hello all of you do you have medicines as well? i take sometimes but heart attacks feels like. i got a new computer today.

Sorry…one more. (just had to)

2 Likes

Poor thing!, is look like is got a broken back…or is drugged

1 Like

welcome 1515151515151515

hi :heart:
take care :alien:

I hope you find peace with your delusions. I would talk to a psychiatrist.

welcome! you might want to talk to your doctor about changing medications if you’re still having these aggressions

1 Like

hi, welcome to this forum

Hi and welcome! You must tell your pdoc about you problems with aggression. You might need another med or adjust the meds you have. Also, try not to drink too much. Too much alcohol makes you feel anxiety and some people react to anxiety with aggression/anger.

1 Like

If you wish to stop drinking, and can’t do it by yourself, check out your local AA-group. AA helped me get passed the first two years of agony. Then I felt I could walk my own ways have been sober since feb 15’th 2010.

2 Likes

Hello! I think being honest with the doc could expediate the process of better treatment. I lied for years to mine and ended up being misdiagnosed many times and put on ineffective meds.

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Have the courage to be honest with your psychiatrist.

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to the forums😀

welcome here 15151515