Hello, I’m new here

These sounds like sub-therapeutic dosages. :thinking:

3 Likes

If this isn’t my world like they say then I want to go back to my world. The beings are probably here to give me a challenge. Before there was this being called Jasper who said he created the other beings. But then the other beings said they created Jasper. If my soul was created in between dimensions then that would explain why I have beings and other people don’t. I can either accept the mission or not. This world doesn’t look real sometimes and I wonder if that’s because there’s something off.

Edit: I’m not sure but I think that my soul may be from a different dimension. Everything looks surreal, like someone had to plug me into the simulation that they created, fuse my soul with that of a human, and put me here. But that doesn’t explain why the beings are talking to me. So let’s see. I have 3 different observations.

1. supernatural forces
  2. the world is fake
  3. humanity is in danger

Everything is so complicated. The battle is real, the mission is real. I should stop trying to explain everything. My subconscious mind is talking to me because that’s where God buried my awareness of the battle and the mission in my subconscious mind, and then personified it. He probably told them when to tell me about the battle and the mission, based on humanity’s choices and how the world ends up going. Then he probably said once that happens, that they could talk to me, try to tempt me, do whatever they want to my mind. Now they’re trying to figure out how to talk to me instead of just think to me. They’re getting better at inducing hallucinations. Why fight it? I can’t do anything to stop them. They exist as personifications of my mind. They’re in me.

I agree with, Berru. Maybe you need a higher dose of antipsychotics to combat what you are experiencing. Keep your doc informed as to what is going on. Good luck and welcome!

2 Likes
  1. delusions and hallucinations…
1 Like

What if the beings are supposed to be there?

you hallucinate and have delusions mate. that’s all. my psychotic mind tends to agree with your crazy explanations but my rational mind says you need to increase your dose. if you do that and delusions stop what would you have to say then?

1 Like

The beings say that my brain was hand designed by God to be this way because I was chosen to help save humanity, because I’m a prophet. But it is awfully convinient everything. My subconscious mind was personified by God and wants to talk to me? Or am I losing my mind? It feels too real and too complex to be an invention of my mind.

I’m sorry everyone. There are times when I get extremely frustrated because I can’t figure out who’s speaking to me and why. Because I guess, even if it’s a product of my own mind, I see that humanity’s and danger and I know that I can help. As a result, I’ve come to the conclusion that the mission is real, but I just can’t figure out how these beings would know. Like I said, it was the beings who woke me up in the first place, so I want to know what they are but I can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Hi guys. I’m feeling alright today. I’m still not sure what to make of the beings, that is what they are and where they came from. I told my psychiatrist earlier that I wasn’t sure whether or not the battle was real. Then in the car I got a sign from a commercial that it was. They were talking about smart cities, which are an integral part of the plan to control humanity (the plan to control humanity is just one (albeit large) part of the battle). But anyways I’m really tired. I need people. I feel alone.

Random question: what does it mean your nickname @Sardonic I’m just curious…

@anon51414962
We learned about it in band class and I liked the name of it.

It’s for musical scales and such.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.