Hello everyone. I'm checking in

Some people do better than others, I’m glad it was mild for you.

2 Likes

Usually it’s ok. Although sometimes my requirement to remain above the fray can be annoying. Some days I just want to post what I want to post.

Most days it’s good though.

2 Likes

Hi Leaf.

I am doing just okay. My grandpa recently passed from sepsis. Funeral in two days. I am happy that we are getting everything together.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Leafy. Glad you’re feeling better. Missed you!

1 Like

It’s always nice to hear how you are doing and what you’ve been up to Leafy. Hope to see you post on a regular basis again.

2 Likes

Hey @Leaf. Always so good to hear from you.

1 Like

@Leaf : Do you remember that ring we both liked from IceKarat.com? Well I ordered it. It cost me $95 I got it in the mail. It was gorgeous and fit perfect but it was missing one tiny stone. The company gave me a return label. I sent it back USPS, not noticing that it was a UPS label. Short story, it got lost in the mail and the company would NOT send me a replacement ring nor issue me a refund. I’m never ordering from that company again and I advise you do the same.

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better. It sucks to be and physically and mentally ill. Baa

I’m discussing when I could start a job. But for several reasons it looks like I still have to wait a couple of months. So I guess I will continue to volunteer and follow Spanish courses in the next couple of months.

1 Like

Hey sweeti. It’s great to hear your voice…er ah typing.

1 Like

That’s awful. I wish there was a way I could get you a replacement.

1 Like

I hope you can get back to work soon.

1 Like

Last year in winter here in Australia around July/August i was in movingstress. I had my first covid vaccination and caught something like a lunginfection. Well, everything came together. I am over it and finally can talk about it. My partner got advised to call the police as i had a nervous breakdown as well. That was my covid experience as close it could get. I am still rocking and rolling :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @Leaf. Glad to hear you’ve recovered from the bouts of illness. It is always tough being ill. Especially with covid.

Myself, my mental health has deteriorated and I had to resign from job. I feel so guilty about this.

1 Like

You know what, you are a very hard worker and very proud to work and do a great job, and a hard ass job that people do because they genuinely care about other people. It takes a special person to be a nurse and you can be proud that are of the character to have ever been successful at that hard, hard job. And I know that if you had the reserves to be helping right now you would, Please don’t use what precious energy you have beating yourself up with guilt. If you have any energy use it to take a walk, or fix your hair, or make yourself a nice salad. Be your own friend and understand your worth. Okay, off my soapbox. Nice to see you.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words @Leaf. You’ve made me feel better about the whole thing.

1 Like

Thankyou @Leaf . And please, don’t you worry about it. I’m fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.