Schizophrenia.com

Hebephrenic schizophrenia

2 Likes

This is really sad. My mom says that disorganized schizophrenia is the lowest functioning subtype. It hurts me deeply to think of all the schizophrenics who never escaped their psychosis. We are all very fortunate to have achieved this level of functioning. Most of us are coherent and have at least some level of insight into our symptoms. Imagine being lost forever… It’s tragic.

7 Likes

So I was told.

Catch me if you can, I’m the Gingerbread Man.

:blush:

4 Likes

You have disorganized schizophrenia? I thought you had paranoid. Either way, I’m glad you were able to escape and build a life for yourself. I’m young, but I often worry about my own ability to do so. Sometime over winter break in December 2017, I went to bed with a few voices and woke up in a delusion. What if that happens again?

0 Likes

Originally labelled disorganized as I would go catatonic. They slid my diagnosis towards paranoid in the past decade as I became too high-functioning for the old DX, but retain many off the positive and negative symptoms are are a hallmark of classic SZ.

Then kick its ass again. SZ is a series of running battles.

4 Likes

Yeah I have that same thought a lot. When most people think “schizophrenic” they most likely think of a person in psychosis.

1 Like

does that mean you dont eat meat?

0 Likes

I had catatonic schizophrenia during the summer it was also pretty low functioning.

0 Likes

I have disorganized traits, so my diagnosis is undifferentiated schizophrenia

0 Likes

That definitely seems to be the case. Everyone in my family seems to think i’m one blink from going bat ■■■■ crazy.

0 Likes

closed #11

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes