Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

Heavy metal is so soothing

I messed up… dream theater is the band, train of thought is the album…

I may have to check out Candlemass, then. I good recent MRH song that has a music video on YouTube would be “Qwerty.”

Yeah man korns new album is heavier than a ■■■■ ton of bricks

I like the song “Rotting in Vain.” Since you listen to melodic death metal, do you like Ready Set Fall? They’re the only band of that genre that I like, really not into death metal at all otherwise.

Ah lol, never heard of Dream Theater either.

Guys guys guys if you want the most brutal , angry, pissed off, malcontent metal you’ve ever heard, check out NAILS

Wow, short song. Not really my style, but I could see someone who likes super heavy stuff digging that. About heavy as I go is Ready Set Fall, but then he does clean vocals in addition to screaming.

Nice haven’t heard before they sound pretty good

I like lots of instrumental as well

I agree with you

I just listened to that :sunglasses:

Heavy metal and screamo is the only music that actually causes me stress. I can’t tolerate it…when it comes on in stores I have to leave :frowning: I heard many people find it cathartic though.

I checked it out - solid instrumentals. I need vocals, though, to really hold my interest. :slight_smile:

This is a new band I’m excited about, A Killer’s Confession, fronted by former Mushroomhead vocalist Waylon Reavis. He got kicked out of the band a year and a half ago. They’re releasing their first album next month, can’t wait! :grin:

boom :blush:

Just floating on a fluffy light cloud listening to this one :blush::blush::blush:

Taiwan symphonic metal :blush:

I think this is heavy metal. :upside_down: Maybe not. It has some rap elements. :metal: