Heaven after life

Maybe you are just connected to the universe. I have had many unexplainable events. When I lived in one house in Atlanta, I had a voice that said ‘it happens at night’ and then there was an icestorm at next night and a tree branch had falled on the roof of this house. I do not think that God said it to me.

I am an atheist, so I believe that I will rot underground with preservatives in my body when I am dead. I want to be cremated. Hey wait, I should put that in my will! My will is great, there will be a kegger when I die with slipknot on blast and everyone can only wear red, black or white, no other colors. I only wear red black and white and have done so ever since I became schizophrenic. They mean survival, pain and rage (white, black and red respectively). Because that is all you see when you have paranoid schizophrenia.

I have a funny story. I was in Atlanta in 1992 and I made a joke that my favorite colours were black, red and white. Then one person said these were the NAZI colours, Adolf Hitler’s swastika flag and then one pointed out that one person was a Jew. I do not know really what my favorite colors are. Just wondering how Hitler chose these colours when he could have chosen any colours. I suppose Adolf Hitler was ‘a colour man’ :smile:

The Japanese used those colors first bro. They mean honor in Japanese culture, notice independent protagonists and morally superior characters in anime wear red, black and white. Like In Rurouni Kenshin (popular and aired in the US for a few years, you might have seen it), Kenshin’s master wore red, black and white and Sano, his best friend wears red, black and white. Just a little weird tidbit about Japanese culture that I learned.

Also Mortimer Mouse, except for the Donald Duck shoes -

I suppose everybody may understand colours as each person wishes. In the place where I live all walls are white, a nice peaceful colour as in many mental institutions :smile:

Yikes @mjseu, for the last 25 years the only color my (ex) husband allowed on the walls of our house have been sterile white. No wonder I felt at home in the nuthouses.

I don’t want an afterlife really. All the things people hope for, seeing those who have already passed on, being cured of everything, all that stuff isn’t really for me. As I said on here whats wrong with me has become so much a part of who I am I don’t know who I would be without it. I have let go of those who have died. I still miss them sometimes but I accept they are gone. Finally- having to live with all the memories created on this earth? Sounds like a big game of “I really should have…” is going to start.

while dreams and visions don’t necessarily prove God is real as they could come from natural abilities, the universe, etc… it’s something else when ghosts which are the spirits of those passed on manifest themselves.

That would be proof of an afterlife…I’ve had things show up physically…like my wifes lost coin appearing on the floor i had swept just a few hours earlier…no one else in the house and no way for that to happen like that without a supernatural cause.
Same type of coin appearing on our friends bed room floor 1000 miles away.

The book “Angels & Demons” that was sitting on the shelf at the foot of the bed suddenly on the floor and replaced by a book about Ultimate reality and psychic powers…my wifes book I hadn’t seen since she got it…suddenly one book knocked to the floor and the hidden book in its place…no one in the house, no animals…nothing that could have done that but her spirit.
And lot’s of other little things, most are exactly things she would do as she was playful and mischievous…many of the manifestations are just like that.
While alive my wife always had the ability to sense and find lost things in a house…so some of these manifestations are what she did while alive…
She never does anything scary, at least not to me.

1 Like

I have a very hard time picturing a “heaven” where it’s the end of the road forever. I have no idea why, but my head just can’t picture it, understand it. My simplistic silliness, I see it as the ultimate gated community… and I hate those things.

I also believe in reincarnation. I just do. Doesn’t matter what people say, I believe in reincarnation. It’s unshakable. It got stuck in my head when I was younger and I believe that the energy that animates me will cycle again.

So if I did my best to live by the bible, and tried to be a good person only to find myself stuck in a gated community with person who has all the final word, I’d be very sad I think.

But if I shed this skin and get to go around this world again, learning and getting better, I can understand that.

2 Likes