Heat intolerance and, later, psychosis

I think the same thing. Maybe we were twins, separated at birth,

1 Like

Zil, thanks. Iā€™ll be sure to talk with my doctor. What supplements are you taking? I hope thatā€™s not too personal.

1 Like

I can be the same!

Femular.

I was on estalis patches but they made me bleed so heavy every fortnight for a fortnight.

Estalis is script required.

I tried Swiss which was helpful.

Apparently Ayur Veda says asparagus helps.
I do not eat asparagus.

I am giving femular a go now but it takes a while to work.

The hot flushes thankfully do not last that long .

A cool :sunglasses: shower or pat with a wet flannel .

Thanks for all your help, Zilija1. Iā€™m going to talk to my doc about this. Itā€™s strange. Since the winter weather has come, I havenā€™t had a single episode.

1 Like

If you notice that your skin gets itchy, red, and blotchy when youā€™re hot or youā€™re a few minutes into a workout, see your doctor.

I used to have it

@Om_Sadasiva thanks. Iā€™m afraid to know or ask what that means lol fortunately I donā€™t have those symptoms.

I couldnā€™t sweat without feeling bugs biting my skin, my arms and back. It was in autumn and winter. In the summer I could sweat without a problem

I do have very poor heat tolerance and hate heat but it doesnā€™t trigger my psychosis or anything just makes me very grumpy and sleepy

1 Like

@FatMama

Thanks for the comprehensive screenshot. I found the content very valuable. I also found that the list of antipsychotics and their generic names was very helpful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.