Hearing voices

I hear voices outside open the window theres nothing there come back in an hear them again im just working out that its not real but it difficult to stay with.

1 Like

I hear voices too but mine sound like there from the outside too. Have someone next to you verify if they heard it or not.

2 Likes

Maybe put on some music to distract yourself?

1 Like

I also recommend a good music radio station or varied playlist!

I still here voices outside and wonder if it’s real or not!

Sometimes I even dream about hearing stuff outside as well, it’s a pain.

1 Like

Yeah, I have had that problem. You do have to talk it out and talk about it will t h someone who care, your support system. Makes sure you have people you can turn to write on a list with there phone numbers. If they live with you ask them if they here anything outside and try to describe what you might be hearing. But you know they aren’t there and it’s just your illness. You can look through your window to check. Sometimes our minds play tricks on us. When you have Szabo you have to tell yourself what you can d o, so you look like a normal person. I peek through the window I tell my family. I tell myself that there isn’t anyone out there. Keep up with your meds, eating right, exercising and your family support.

1 Like

I have the same stuff, and phantom pains of being struck down or raped by many. Tactile hallucinations are not a joke lol. But neither is the horrible messages of hearing voices…

1 Like