Hearing things in the tv

i have been hearing things coming from the tv that isn’t normal. i haven’t heard anything from the tv at least not anything unusual in a while like a few years.

i think you should maybe talk to your dr or nurse about this i have had this before but it stopped with my new med and i cut out tv mostly altogether now anyway, all i do is play driving games and watch the occasional movie online.

1 Like

What kind of stuff are you hearing from the tv. ? I agree talk to your doc about it. My psychosis is usually at the worst when I think the tv is communicating with me. Is that what you mean?

yeah, its getting worse. my doctor appointment is tomorrow and i think i need to tell him i think my latuda isn’t working anymore

1 Like

I don’t know why but the tv seems to be a source of visual hallucinations and sometimes even mild delusions for me. I’m usually pretty careful about what I watch. But still sometimes it happens. Definitely tell your pdoc and you may want to avoid the tv if it’s triggering you. Mostly everything on tv is crap anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.