Hear he! hear he! Invega Sustenna cures schizophrenia

I don’t even know why I tolerated schizophrenia madness for so long… I could have just gotten this invega drug and I’d be fine… Like so often I see people post ‘…my voices are bla bla bla…am delusional.’ or @far_cry0 and his such for a cure; well far cry, there is a cure, and it’s called ‘invega sustenna’ because it certainly cured me. I just regret no one tried to tell me about it when I was busy preaching how fasting/starving myself can potentially cure me. We need to preach medications that work to fellow schizophrenics that are struggling on forum, honestly - I can’t even call myself schizophrenic anymore.

2 Likes

I’m a little skeptical. There’s no cure as far as I know. Your symptoms may be under control or managed but I doubt that they went away a 100%.

2 Likes

well Nick, I can guarantee you won’t hear a voice if you get the injection…

It gave me urges to cut pieces off of myself. Also gave me the worst akathisia I’ve ever had in my life.

Took over half a year for these effects to wear off due to it being an injection. What works for some people just doesn’t work for others. For me Zyprexa works, but it’s not a cure, you have to keep taking it.

It didn’t stop my voices, nothing has.

2 Likes

It’s not a cure, it’s just a treatment, just like any other med. If it were a cure, you could stop taking and not go into psychosis, which is not the case.

4 Likes

Well, you can’t guarantee that but it’s all a moo point. I’ve never heard voices anyway.

It’s all moo…Like a cows opinion–it don’t matter… It’s moo.

1 Like

moooooooooooooo !! :grinning:

1 Like

hm… weird, been taking it for 5 months now and haven’t had any problem other them sleeplessness

I hallucinated and was told I was delusional on Invega susstena. I was on the highest dose

how long did you take it for?

A year 1515151515

I have 0 positive symptoms on meds but negative symptoms are another story.

1 Like

@CoCo @agent101g sorry to hear it didn’t help you guys… but as for me, it’s really been a lifesaver - took away all the voices

1 Like

Then you’re not cured.

I know but you said symptoms never go 100%. They did for me on meds.

1 Like

Negative symptoms are symptoms. You have zero symptoms? No delusions, no paranoia, etc?

@77nick77 15555

I give up… was hoping invega would be positive to everyone… guess it’s not for everyone…

1 Like

Everyone reacts differently to meds, a miracle drug for someone is another’s nightmare.

1 Like

yeah, realized that here

1 Like