Healthy life is absolutely everything. - Final conclusion by Sagar Gorijala

Healthy life is absolutely everything. - Final conclusion by Sagar Gorijala.

I am no longer living without antipsychotics. I am using bad language so my parents started to give me Olanzapine 10 mg with food and I enquired my Mother about it and she admitted the fact and she said she was afraid I would react badly.

I flushed all the abilify tablets I had before doing so. I’m now taking Olanzapine 10 mg every night.

Because of Olanzapine 10 mg my cravings for food has increased a lot.
Anhedonia–depression has increased.

I previously used CEREBROLYSIN 20 ampoules each 10 ml via intramascular injections

and I feel like I am healthy.

I need another cycle of 20 ampoules of 10 ml CEREBROLYSIN for more improvemnt
and I am thinking of it, maybe a month or two later…

CEREBROLYSIN actually works.

nootlab.com/neurotrophic-peptides/

I ordered 5 grams of NSI - 189 from suaway.com

and they said they will ship it tomorrow.

Several people on the internet posted that

CEREBROLYSIN and NSI-189 and Semax are the best of the best or simply the best.

NSI-189 is said to be a complete turn-around for people with depression.

After starting the dosage of 10 mg Olanzapine everyday

I started behaving like a normal healthy guy and life is awesome except for depression.

Several years ago even though I was taking Olanzapine my brain was totally damaged

and now my awareness, my intelligence both have increased, thanks to CEREBROLYSIN.

NSI-189 will make Olanzapine combination to make me feel at home.

Thanks.

And yes, my conclusion is…Healthy life is absolutely everything.

And yes, my conclusion is…Healthy life is absolutely everything.

1 Like

Hi sagar bro good to hear that u are back to taking medication…u used to be on 20 mg now u are on 10 mg…feels great. …have u done any sort of therapy… mere bhaiya mahan…

1 Like

Do you need antipsychotics? Are you psychotic, for example?

1 Like

Don’t worry. I doubt it’s his final and greatest quote.

2 Likes

I’m taking Olanzapine 10 mg every night. A year or two years ago 10 mg Olanzapine was never enough, back then even on 10 mg Olanzapine I was furious as I was always hurt by someone or something or bad memories and bad actions+reactions. Now after 20 ampoules of CEREBROLYSIN 10 ml injections my character has took a big U turn and now 10 mg olanzapine doesn’t make me mad. Without 10 mg Olanzapine I become mad. Couple of years ago my Brain was severly damaged and 20 mg Olanzapine would keep me calm but on 20 mg I bolloned like a sumo wrestler and developed depression. Now I am fine. Dear Niraj @farcry from my entire life I learned that CEREBROLYSIN is the game changer and NSI-189 will surely as claimed by so many internet users will solve my depression problem.

Yes.

It is final and actually the only quote I will keep in mind and take credit for. All other quotes good or bad or no matter what they are, are deleted from my thoughts.

I see. That’s a nice way of viewing things. Even though you wrote different before. Everyday is new.

1 Like

Yes. New day - new life.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m starting to wish he would keep his promises.

1 Like

And How are you now? How do you feel? Are you still on cerebrolisina? Can you tell me your experience? Thank you

@Alejandra_GPG

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.