He who looks at the clouds, will never be rich

Before I got schizophrenia, I remember seeing everything behind me getting covered in a fog like that… I was seated in the back of my friends SUV, when I told them to look at how the fog was everywhere, they weren’t even concerned about it, hell, would swear it was like we weren’t looking at the same thing… I was seeing smoke consuming everything behind us, they didn’the even look twice or had any bit of amazement in their eyes.

Anyways, think that was me looking at the clouds? lol considering am schizo now… like 1 month after I saw that sh1t. . Or might have just been my first hallucination… but poking back, it looked like the picture below, only I was the only one seeing the fog.

2 Likes

I look at the clouds everyday. I guess that explains why I never make any money. :disappointed_relieved:

If I wasn’t a dude, I probably could though. loop-hole found! time to change my identity. :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

Things look kind of fuzzy like that to me sometimes, but I dissociate more than I hallucinate visually. It can be kind of scary for everything to look abnormal.

If you made money for looking at the moon and the stars I’d be a gazillionaire.

3 Likes

Lol oh ye children of the moon darkness guide you…the sun is our past from fire we were born…the earth is the present…and the moon is the future for all shall fade to black…

1 Like

that’s preposterous! don’t even think about doing that! looking at the moon will get you nowhere!

2 Likes

Touche. … that phrase is from the bible - book of proverbs. .
But I doubt it meant actual clouds in the sky (nothing wrong with figuring he shape of clouds)
Think it is a metaphorical cloud (like always putting meaning to small things that change all the time)
Or, like in my case… seeing a huge focking cloud cover everything under the horizon… and u be the only one seeing it. Lol not even a joke… was as dense as the fog in the picture, only am not in china, so guys would freak seeing some thinge like that… problem, I was the only one freaking - 3 people were in the car with me and they didn’the even look twice or talk about it. Aka, I was the only one seeing it… might be the clouds proverbs be talking about lol

Look it’s flameofrhine!

3 Likes

They also say… ’ cast but a glance at riches and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly of in the sky like an eagle’
Now that one I know to be true lol, I’be experienced it first had, all through thought revelations… a.k.A never think about how much cash you have… not sure about the rap songs fantasy though :X but here’so a good one… weatherman - maybe he knows true meaning of cloud P$ - really cool song

I look at the sky all of the time.
I love the clouds,moon and stars!

2 Likes

Keep your head in the clouds and your feet off the ground and the universe will unfold itself to you…

1 Like

Yea, that already happened, wanna know what I learnt? It’s all sh1t… nothing about it matters… Aka, in a room? Then you in a room. Whatever u thinking while in that room doesn’t matter for sh1t as long as you still in the room.

nice. a new member found a way to circumvent the swear word filter…

even though a spicy tongue does get me excited, the censor is installed for a reason, eh? :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

Guess you could make it metaphoric and poetic

Stuck within the fog that others can not see,
whether it is was there or not others did not conceive.
Thinking of the settings of this fog, that may or may not have ever been
looking through the rearview of the road, a memory of ones past

1 Like