He was tortured

Not me, although that is true.

The guy at the gas station.

We were all marching in there and buying things from this enslaved tortured guy, i wonder how long he has been doing it.

He has to serve people and then go home and eat his scraps you know.

And his masters are at the top devouring his entire life like it was a steak dinner, shall we say filet mignon?

The others though, they buy it from him willingly, some of them even abuse the living ■■■■ out of him repeatedly as well. Do they pay attention to him at all? I would set him free if i could and i don’t buy from him willingly.

Poor dude isn’t going to come close to paying his hospital bills im afraid, even after being forced to devote his life to serving others.

Let it die.

1 Like

It!!! IT!!! You sir, are wrong, and someday he’ll show you that someone else was absolutely right…and it made the difference. Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I can’t change, Strength to change the things I can…and the wisdom to know the difference. Torture is nothing compared to the injustice of not being able to exercise life’s wisdom upon the world.

The guy could save some money or take out loans go to school and make something of himself. He certainly is enslaved. Though it is similar.

why the emphasis on torture?