He said he not want to marry he made it clear

So why does he say he wants to talk in person tomorrow I’m confused he knows I’m upset by it…he says he don’t wanna discuss in text … I thought this meant breakup he says no

well I guess the real question is do you want to be with someone who doesn’t want to marry? I think he’s being selfish…I would marry angie but she doesn’t want to.

2 Likes

This doesn’t sound good for you @anon80629714.
You want marriage and he doesn’t.
Hopefully you will know more.

Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

I thought you wanted to get married and have kids? I thought he wanted the same? I would listen to what he has to say. But it might be time to find someone else.

2 Likes

That won’t happen. I for one struggle to.look after myself . Wanting and having kids two sepetate things … Yes I want to get married. But I can’t see myself with someone else anymore… It’s him of no one jm not looking again if this ends.

1 Like

Just a thought. But do you have a support system in place in case your meeting with him goes sour? I’d just hate to see stress getting the better of you.

3 Likes

I have my family. We didn’t split up but we talked…

1 Like

It sounds like you want to marry him. If he doesn’t want to marry you, I’m sure you’ll find one day, that you’re glad you didn’t marry him.

1 Like

My aunt and uncle have been together 20 years and never married, sometimes it can work out just fine. If you want to be with him forever then maybe making that adjustment, as hard as it may be, may not be a bad thing?

2 Likes

Marriage is that important to you? If it is, you may need find another person to love and be loved.

Marriage is risky for a sz and maybe if you don’t he will walk out. How can you stay with him if he doesn’t marry you. you could get used to it but why? You have already given him everything and now he won’t pay up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.