He is a liar

I have a colleague at work.
Everyone in my team thinks he lies through his teeth.
Everyone thought something was wrong from day one but i thought i give him the benifit of the doubt and judge for myself.
This guy is mid 20s years old, has 8 proprities he gets income from and drives a landrover… he has told one of my colleagues he earns 45k… now when you think about it he does the same job as us we earn 4 times less…

Just ignore the negativity and move on wid positive vibes

1 Like

Its just strange behaviour and I was curious as to why.

I used to deal with a guy here that everything he said was a lie, he bragged all the time and how good he was doing after a couple of years he skipped out of the country cause he owed the tax dept a quarter of a million dollars

2 Likes

Wow. It sounds like this guy. He brags. When me and my colleague are talking he would interrupt. Then he would explain how he’s done that too but somehow it’s better way of doing things always.

1 Like

Like if I say we have this car ,he had a Landover. ,if I mention I have part house he has 8 houses.

ha! this made me laugh. Maybe you should?>

1 Like

Yeah same guy, I told him I bought a trailer he goes oh I have six, he never had any

it’d be a good sit com, Life is just a fantasy. ha!

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s not funny I just find it unusual🥴

yeah, I hear ya, most don’t have a shovel to clear their sh-it.

2 Likes

He sounds just like my ex husband. Avoid at all costs.

I would tell him. You dont have eight houses on this income. See how he responds to that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.