Having trouble in different areas

i don’t know but I am really sensitive to my problems since this weekend. And no there was nothing that precipitated it to start it off. I am a two time college graduate. Now yesterday I spent four hours and only managed to read 52 pages of a book that was not written at a college level. I took out a book from the library that was written at the college level and cannot understand the sentences, the words seem jumbled and out of order. Lately, I am full of apathy. I don’t want to eat, barely want to keep myself clean, same with the apartment, in fact the only thing that I seem to want to do is take care of my cat. How long do these symptoms last? What can I do to make them go away sooner?

@saphire2014 just belive in yourself …thanks

It sounds like your hitting some of the negative symptoms. Apathy… lethargy… hard time concentrating and reading…

I hope you feel better…

the only thing that got me out of my deep negatives was better meds… I hope you do mention this to your doc…

but small self satisfying stuff… a nice walk… just clean one small thing… that might help get the ball rolling.

Good luck… I’m rooting for you.