Having doubt again about if I was psychotic or not

What part doesn’t make sense?

I was on meds 2 weeks ago how its possible to be having delusions??

…one of the worst long-term effects of schz is memory loss and I’ve noticed in my own case that the exercise of a good memory is a great tool for combating the symptoms…

i don’t have sz but thank you for advice anyway

You really need to adopt my attitude towards meds. I don’t think I’m delusional. But everyone around me does. So I take my meds just in case. I really struggle with agreeing with others about my situation. But I still take my meds. It doesn’t hurt me to pop some prescribed pills everyday. If I could afford a shot I would totally do that. It’s so much easier that way. It’s just not a big deal for you to get a shot every few weeks. Just suck it up and do it

1 Like

Look at your posting history. 18 days ago you posted that you got the shot. 17 days ago you posted that you no longer believe your mom is trying to kill you.

…believing we know enough about schz medically to jettison all other possibilities is false…

yes but my first shot was before 18 days ago so i dont get u

The shots tend to wear off in the last few days. You were due for your shot when you had your delusions.

You remind me of my son when he really wants a specific answer. I can tell him until I am blue in the face why he can’t have a TV in his room. But he will keep asking every single day and argue every answer I give him because it isn’t the answer he wants to hear. So now, I don’t bother giving a reason. I just say no and change the subject.

You only want to hear that you can stop your meds. Nobody here will tell you that, so you argue and argue, but we can only repeat the same points so many times before losing patience.

to be honest i dont even get why ppl are calling me delusional :confused:

To be honest, you get it perfectly and just don’t like the answer.

1 Like

naw for real the things seem to me like overvalued ideas instead of proper delusions
why didnt the doc value my opinion

Doctors only value the opinions of people who can speak calmly and respectfully about their experiences, and who appear to have full insight into their illness. If you speak to your doctor the way you speak to us, they will just think you sound like a ranting crazy person.

i have full insight and im talking normally in my opinion :confused:

Looking at this thread,

And others of yours,

It appears you just want to argue.

2 Likes

im just mad because people keep thinking im mentally ill even though i just got anxiety

You’re on a forum for people with psychosis and schizophrenia.

2 Likes

i joined originally to get an opinion on my misdiagnosis of psychosis

I had psychosis and I have anxiety both are mental illness…