Having a beard is mind blowingly convenient

I don’t have to shave regularly. I just use the beard trimmer for 3 minutes every week.

My beard is grey which gives the impression I’m old and wise and not just old . :grinning:

I hope it also makes me a bit more invisible.

23 Likes

I’m growing out my beard as well.

It’s too cold here to be clean shaven.

But I have to agree, beards are convenient.

6 Likes

I shaved my grey beard a while ago.
I now have stubble that I let grow in.

I buzz over it with a trimmer like once a week.

It’s easier than shaving.

5 Likes

I do the same thing. I just hit it with the trimmer now and then. I haven’t used an actual razor in i-don’t-know-how-long.

5 Likes

I shave at least once a week. When it gets itchy I shave it off so I have never really had a beard before. Can’t get to that point.

2 Likes

at the risk of sounding like dwight shrute, it insulates your neck, warming the cold air making you more resistant to cold while hunting. “the more you know”

3 Likes

I have my beard since summer. Really proud of her

3 Likes

It’s way hot out here guys and girls and having a beard is good!

I don’t need sunscreen on those parts and it’s good if your playing cricket in plus 30 degrees C heat!

On top of that. A beard adds 30% social media cool and for selfies and even the good girls/boys like a guy with a beard!

Well done all and sundry on this thread!

6 Likes

It is, but I liked my beard better when it was dark. Now it is a salt and pepper affair, and it looks bad to me when it is really short.

2 Likes

I too have a beard. I used to shave daily. For the past two years or so I only shave about once or twice a month.

2 Likes

was thinking about trimming mine and my hair on top as well but i cant be bothered, i have an interview for a job today as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t cut my beard with a razor I just trim it often with the trimmer. It’s fine this way.

1 Like

You certainly save a lot of money on razor blades! My husband has a long salt and pepper beard and I love it. i don’t miss shelling out twenty five bucks for four blades!

2 Likes

6 Likes

From a female point of view i find beards on men really gorgeous. Go for it guys! :blush:

4 Likes

My beard is my friend

2 Likes

This guy looks like he feeds his beard… Its practically its own entity

1 Like

4 Likes

Mega-Ultra-lol!!

1 Like

haha :slight_smile: 405387404

1 Like