Havent cooked in almost a week, still a bit sick from withdrawals switching meds

usually i have a schedule where i cook at a certain time because i have to eat before taking my meds, but now that im on a different med and also i have been having withdrawal symptoms i have just been eating cereal, and i ordered pizza a couple days and wings yesterday, i didnt even go to the grocery store because i was feeling so bad and today i am feeling a little better but i still dont want to cook so i am gonna get a burrito, i havent been eating alot because i have trouble eating like i will just chew for a really long time and i am still counting calories and my goal is 1500 but i have been eating like 1100 some days the first day of the withdrawals i actually only ate 700 calories but now i have been eating more i hope i dont get hungry from this new med because that would make my dieting harder which would suck but i know abilify is no where near as bad as zyprexa was when it comes to hunger and weight gain

Also you can take abilify with or without meals. It doesn’t matter. Just make sure you take it at the exact same time everyday.

2 Likes

Whats this now? Take it at the same time everyday. News to me.

2 Likes

Yeah. You’ll run into small problems otherwise. Vivid nightmares being one of them. It’s a pretty good rule for any antipsychotic I think.

I take mine anytime between 11:30 and 12:30 so Not super exact.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a good idea to take your AP’s at the same time everyday.
This is especially true when it comes to taking Abilify.

3 Likes

i take it at 9:30 am but i was thinking of switching to taking it at night but i changed my mind so i took it at noon today, i wouldn’t think that taking it at different times would matter because its half life is super long but that is good to know

1 Like