Have Your Voices Got More Frequent & Aggressive During Lockdown

I have noticed this over the last few days, they are even more like a bitchy Twitter storm, has anybody else notice theirs ‘voices’ getting more hissy and busy.

1 Like

Lol twitchy storm. I’m gonna keep an eye out for twitchy storm. Lol. That’s good.

They’re more like leadfoot bus drivers. Run over ■■■■ and keep going.

hi roxy not shore what you mean, though stay safe during lockdown!!

1 Like

They said that iam the one the weakest and they made the whole corona virus thing for me

1 Like

Yeah it’s ticking me off. I get insulted a lot lately by the voices. I just want the world to go back to the way it was, I didn’t realize how much I took for granted.

1 Like

Yeah, I had that thought as well mate, hope your doing fine Jesse, I think thats down to being isolated .

You should make a poll about the worsening of voices and other symptoms during lockdown.

1 Like

I am doing fine thank you bored at home

Well yes but I think it has to do with an adjustment to my meds that included a lower dose of my AP. I think the timing with the quarantine is a coincidence. I’m not too scared of covid-19.

Very good point raised y76, it would make more sense, as they are bpred at home!( meaning the voices)

I have made the poll.

No it didn’t as long as I am taking my meds.

Some what they say this whole Corona thing is about me cuz they used to call me a king

Not voices, but delusions got out of control first time in years. Also because of other life events.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.