Have you tried some natural remedies/treatments to improve your condition?

No bruising.    

1 Like

@far_cry0, I also don’t understand it, but whenever I stopped it for one week or more, my mind again trigger. You know that I am on last doze of meds.

1 Like

@far_cry0, after your question, now my mind relates it with Hatching of Eggs.

1 Like

Hahaha aku …keep it cool aku .!!! U are a nice person…

1 Like

Thanks for you info :smiley:
My local doctor of where I live (I don’t know how it’s called in english :roll_eyes:) never prescribe me anything natural or vitamins, just meds when I have pain or something but nothing for improve my cognition if my blood test is good :roll_eyes:
Why your doctor wants you take glutathione?

My doctor just says because glutathione protects the brain from oxidation and toxins. He says it’s even given to patients with multiple sclerosis.

(Low levels of glutathione in the brain have been linked to a number of brain disorders.)

2 Likes

Have you see any improvements with your supplements ? :slightly_smiling_face:
Where do you live by the way ?

There’s not one natural thing that’s help me or my schizophrenia, ever. I’ve tried everything from candida diet for 3 months, stopping gluten for 3 months, stopping dairy for 3 months…they all done absolutely nothing and made me weak. I’ve tried b12, all vitamins, reishi mushrooms, coconut oil, no sugar diet, sarcosine, sodium benzoate, schizandra berry, all of the Chinese and Indian natural cures, CBD, I tried eating dirt, drinking my urine, hypnosis, yoga, exercise, running, talk therapy, bentonite clay, b- vitamins, lithium orotate, milk thistle, omega 3 fish oil…and much much more natural approaches.

Sadly no natural things have helped yet. I’m still trying the sodium benzoate (NaBen) and I’ve been trying it for 4 weeks so far. I doubt it will do much to be honest.

I’ve tried just about all the antipsychotics and the only one to help me is Abilify. I’ve tried so many natural approaches for schizophrenia, but sadly non have even come close to touching my schizophrenia.

Abilify has helped me so much but the only down side is the side effects, which it makes life a bit boring time to time. But Abilify has improved my life greatly. Abilify is so close to being THE PERFECT ANTIPSYCHOTIC, if only they can get rid of the side effects. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Green
Have you tried newer meds like Rexulti or Vraylar? If abilify works, perhaps these two would work even better?

3 Likes

I’m searching for improve mostly negative symptoms, thanks for you feedback!!

(“Drinking my urine” :neutral_face:)

I think I’m gooing to try drinking sea water, I don’t think it could be bad. Also alcalinizing the body sounds good. Chelation and deparasitation I will be looking for it too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

PAPA SMURF, IS THAT YOU?!?

1 Like

Drinking sea water?!?!
Nooo… :warning:

did you try sarcosine it is about negative symptoms

Definitely! As far my negative symptoms, they have been more helpful than psychotherapy and antipsychotics - but less so than stimulant medication.

I live in Canada.

1 Like

Wh y?? 15151515

Think of all those poor little fish swimming around your stomach … lol :slight_smile:

When I was a child I would read stories with sailors and pirates… think “Moby Dick” or “Treasure Island”…
People at sea NEVER drank seawater… only fresh water. When they ran out of water supplies, they collected rain using sails.

Sea water is drinkable, BUT. Small amounts will stimulate purgation. Large amounts will lead to frequent urination (thus dehydration) and accumulation of salt in kidneys and other tissues. At least that’s what somebody told me long ago and I might be wrong.

My advice: it sounds like a hoax. If seawater could help with fatigue or other psychological issues, this would be well documented and doctors would readily prescribe it to patients. But it’s not the case.

I find most natural remedies don’t work very well

Medication, therapy, CBT, recovery diary, diet, excercise. Those are always your best bets.

1 Like

It’s in a bottle for sell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like