Have you ever wondered if it is OK to call yourself or another person,

And he is manipulative.

2 Likes

Yeah i agree w marian that he seems a bit too smooth

2 Likes

Haha that’s cool. If I am sort of, then so is everyone else. :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:

Thanks for the compliment but yea it probably applies to everyone. We all have unique circumstances that we need to find creative ways to adapt to :sunglasses:

1 Like

Shut up you little weasel lmao

don’t let it go to your head

1 Like

Just stay safe and use your head. @Zoe. We don’t want anything to happen to you. :shrimp::shrimp::shrimp:

3 Likes

I dunno. He might not be pressuring you directly to send him a photo of your genitals, but if you’re really hemming and hawing this much over sending him the pic, then the pressure is already there— whether from him or from yourself.

You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.

You’re also free to do whatever you want.

For what it’s worth, @anon21280033 is giving you solid advice, IMO.

3 Likes

Thanks. Agree.

Maybe ask a therapist to explain boundaries to you real well.

There is a hard crossing of boundaries. Say, rape. Or sending dick picks without being sure the other party appreciates them.

There is also a soft manoeuvring over boundaries. Say, gently persuading you to send pics that you really arent comfortable to send. Or persuading you to continue dating, when you said you didn’t want to.

Both are not okay. He does both. Before you even met. There’s plenty good advice above.

2 Likes

I probably have a good self image. I have never once thought I was ugly. I see myself as a handsome fellow.

When i was younger i was skinny though and wanted to be bigger. I remember one guy in high school called me lanky lol.

Now im a muh fuggin tank son :muscle: :muscle:

@LevelJ1 you are a handsome fella.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I do remember your profile pics.

Sort of. :innocent: (was a while ago)

1 Like

He has good qualities but asking to see it has made me a little uncomfortable yea.

Maybe it’s a bad sign as you say.

I don’t know, I mean aren’t most guys not interested to wonder what the lady part looks like of a potential partner in a not so serious potential relationship.

Just curious, not necessarily judging whether it’s good enough. (the man)

He doesn’t know that it would make me a bit uncomfortable so maybe I should just tell him so, and see how he reacts to understand him better with regards to how he treats me.

I don’t think you’re going to convince Marian that this guy is any good

2 Likes

Thankyou @GrayBear :notes::notes::notes:

1 Like

Any guy that wants vajayjay pics from anyone is serious gross. Like I’m sorry, I understand titty pics, but not vajajay ones. :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

He can silently wonder about that in his own mind… :slight_smile:

There’s a dozen red flags you are missing. As I did before - and still. It’s your life, your lady bits…you are adult and can do with them whatever legal things you like. But:

Nope.

1 Like

Perhaps it could be described like hey can we exchange nude photos and they would be the photos of like your entire body Maybe but for a specific close up I don’t get it

1 Like

Me neither. I have gotten dick picks of men before (unsollicated). I really do not understand the whole point of that. It is not arousing to me.

1 Like

You’re demisexual though right Marian
Anyway whatever she likes the guy.
Shes going to talk to him when he gets off work
And hes smooth so… my moneys riding on him
Coming up with an awesome argument lol

1 Like

Okay I will be the defense lawyer now

Perhaps sir was spurned to action though unsolicited by an inferred interest on @Zoe 's part

Perhaps sir finds positive responses historically w such behavior

Until you have proven my client had material motives for viewing images he requested, outside of flirtation and back and forth, maybe reserve judgment until his side has been heard?

I do not find dick pics arousing at all and I’m straight. Like, I don’t want to see a persons privates texted to me. I’d rather see them in real life. I dunno, I think it’s cute when people in long term relationships do boudoir pictures for each other for fun. Most guys who send dick pics, send it to everyone. Non discriminatory dick pics don’t make a person feel special.

1 Like